Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Week
I haven't posted one of these in a while, thought this blog shit would be cool, but man, my life lacks entertainment to share hahah. Just been hanging out, skating and working (a bit). So, we didn't end up playing those shows...what a fucking surprise, another let down, dunno when the next show will be, but hopefully soon because I'd like to release some anger...it will be accepted now because apparently putting on an act and getting ''rowdy'' is rad now, hey fistmouth... haha. Old feelings have been recognized and it sucks, i cannot help them, but that isn't major, i guess... Was just going through sick old photos with jack and some rude ones came out, such the fucking days. I loved being looked down upon by society, fuck being accepted by stiffs, it's lame. I want to skate Chatswood skate park so badly, we had a trip there on Monday, the park itself is a bit meh, but it has this one stand alone quarter with the tightest tranny, wow, amazing. thats enough for this. I'll write again when i have more ranting to do. Listen to the dead boys or your a failure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment